08 September, 2019

PH Unit 2: Compliments & Congratulation

Read the dialog below and answer the following question!
Dion
:
Hello, Jaka. How are you, buddy?


Jaka
:
Hi, Dion. I'm great, thanks. I didn't know that you have come back.
How's Morocco?

Dion
:
It's hot, hahaha. I'm glad to be back.
I miss indonesia a lot.

Jaka
:
You've done a great job there. I'm proud of you.

Dion
:
Thank you. Oh, I've heard about your promotion too.
Congratulations, Jaka! I know that you are more than qualified to fill the position.
Jaka
:
Thank you, Dion. Your support means a lot to me.
By the way, I have received your greeting card. It's very nice of you to send it.
.
Dion
:
I'm glad you like it. I was sorry I couldn't congratulate you
in person when you were promoted, so I sent the card instead.

Jaka
:
Well, you are here now, pal. Let's have dinner at my house tonight.
we have a lot cacthing up to do.

Dion
:
That sounds good. I'll bring the desert.


After you read the dialog, answer the questions below carefully!




To answer the following questions, you must read and learn THIS!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Invitation

  Menentukan ungkapan yang berhubungan dengan undangan Inviting (mengundang/mengajak)   Undangan/Ajakan Menolak ...